I'll make this one short - you don't need to comment if you don't feel like it. I'll be posting a more detailed update tomorrow.
All 5 embies dividing nicely and "looking good." No 3 day transfer. It'll either be Day 4 (this clinic does Day 4) or Day 5. :)
Thanks so much for your constant love and support. I look forward to checking my blog each day just to read the inspirational comments you guys leave for me.
- Erica
- a wife, daughter, sister, and friend who has dealt with infertility and is now learning to accept all that life has to offer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! That is fabulous news!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
ReplyDeleteThats good news. keeping everything crossed
ReplyDeleteGood luck Erica. My wife and I are in the middle of our second (antagonist this time) cycle. Our fingers and toes and everything else are crossed for you. Getting past day 3 is a great thing. We tranferred our only 2 fair quality ebryos on day 3 in our first cycle which resulted in BFN.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the possitive thoughts! Good things happen to good people.
-Jeff Knecht
Seattle, WA
woo yay
ReplyDeleteIm SO happy for you :)
Yay!!!! Still keeping it all crossed for you. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful!! Keep us all posted.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you... sending you all of the positive thoughts in the world! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteJust getting caught up, and this is all wonderful news!!!! Can't wait to hear more, and good luck with the transfer. Come on red!
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well :) Yay!
ReplyDeleteYea for the fab five! Glad to hear the good news!
ReplyDeletewhat good news! enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDeleteAgain......"Go Eggies, it's your birthday! We're gonna party like it's your birthday. Sip Bacardi like it's your birthday....."
ReplyDeleteLove ya.
Thats great, Keep dividing embies.
ReplyDeletePlease know that I'll be amongst your fans on Monday cheering you on!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been out of pocket...but I'm thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.
ReplyDelete